Jewelry Making and Design
What are the goals of this program?
- Learning traditional and new jewelry making technics.
- Explore your creativity and establish your personal style.
- Broadening your knowledge about leading brands and fine jewelry houses of the trade .
What is included?
- Creative exercises
- Wax modelling
- Rivets, joints
- Surfaces and texturing
- Alloys and calculations
- Clasps, mechanisms and chains
- Stone setting
Who is it for?
- People who are fond of arts&craft and are eager to develop their own creative skills.
- The ones who are planning to work in the jewelry trade.
- Entepreneurs who need basic knowledge of jewelry production.
Wednesday 11:00 - 14:00
Friday 18:00 - 20:30
Saturday 11:30 - 14:30